Fintech startup is looking for a new professional! As VP Technology, you will be responsible for leading Engineering, Product, Data and Design teams.
- Lead the tech team as a whole ensuring all parts work effectively together as they grow.
- Help your team grow and learn - both in improved management skills and better software speed and quality - and coach emerging leaders.
- Recruit and motivate a high-performing Tech team.
- Help remove obstacles to productivity and help the technical team make meaningful, deliverable commitments.
- Work with the rest the broader team and the tech team to discover, refine, and execute on strategic plans for new products and initiatives.
- Create close working relationships with other key executives at the company (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Risk) to understand their domain area, and find ways that product & engineering can help.
- Serve as a voice to balance out various competing interests, estimate complexity and relative benefits, so as to help the leadership team make appropriate global trade-offs This role will report directly into the Founders of the company.
You can offer:
- A track record of leading and scaling effective tech teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Great aptitude for developing tech and product strategies in line with the commercial strategy of the business.
- A desire to build cutting edge digital products and services.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- A validated background in recruiting, retaining, and leading product and development teams.
- Experience coaching team members, including leaders of teams, to improve.
- Substantial experience in negotiating with technical partners and software vendors.
- Communication with credibility and gravitas both internally and externally.
- Previous experience of working in finance or managing data teams ideal but not required.
- Competitive salary.
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Innovation days.
- Enhanced maternity leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Amazon Kindle and ebooks.
- Private health coverage and half-price Virgin Active gym membership.
- Mentoring from industry leaders.
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies.
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus birthday off!
- A great office in the heart of Shoreditch.
Send your CV on email@example.com