A powerful digital commercial lending management platform leverages a streamlined user experience to accelerate profitability and efficiencies in the lending process looking for Senior iOS developer.
What you will do:
- Develop components using Swift.
- Design data model (Core Data, Realm).
- Improve and extend the iOS client layer.
- Work in an agile development process with short release cycles.
- Code review.
- Technology stacks that we use: swift, circleci, cocoapods, mvc, mvvm, firebase.
Qualifications - requirements:
- At least 3 years of professional iOS development experience.
- Experienced with Swift (Obj-C).
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK, experience with unit-testing.
- Object-oriented analysis and architecture design experience.
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Passion for software engineering.
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- English - Upper Intermediate or better.
- Very competitive salary in $.
- Health & dental insurance.
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minute walk from Rimskaya subway station.
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories).
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences).
- Optional business trips to London.
- Flexible working hours.
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
Send your CV on email@example.com