Well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles.
What you will do:
- Develop backend of web application in Python.
- Participation in project architecture design.
- Requirements elicitation.
- Do code reviews and unit testing.
- Technology stacks that we use: python 3, django-rest-framework, rdbms (postgres), google-app-engine.
Qualifications - requirements:
- At least 3 years' of professional Python development experience. Good knowledge of standard library.
- Experience with different Python frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Postgresql or MySQL (schema planning, query optimization, some level of profiling, e.t.c).
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Experience with RESTful API (development).
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCE, AWS.
- Spoken English (you will have to communicate with product team in New York).
Qualifications - not necessary, but cool to have:
- Experience in other languages - Golang, JS.
- Experience in containerization tech (e.g. Docker).
- Very competitive salary in $.
- Health & dental insurance.
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minutes walk from Rimskaya subway station.
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories).
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences).
- Optional business trips to Los Angeles/New York.
- Flexible working hours.
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org